Tuesday, July 26, 2005

TRUTH NOT TOLD: Blair Admits Guilt




I was watching a BBC video report of Prime Minister Tony Blair's press conference today because I heard that he had the audacity to make this comment today:
"September 11 for me was a wake-up call. Do you know what I think? A lot of the world woke up for a short time and then turned over and went back to sleep again."
No, Tony -- the world didn't turn over and go to sleep. Quite the opposite, in fact. I, for one, do not feel sleepy when I'm...well...outraged. You see, we have even noticed that the world is NOT a safer place since 2001 thanks to YOUR policy of illegally and unjustifiably invading a country which posed no immediate threat to your country -- and then having no plan to win the peace.

Alas, I digress.

The real reason for this post is to communicate to you all that Tony Blair, unreported by the corporate media, has finally admitted that the Iraq war has fueled the so-called "war on terror". That's right, folks. This war criminal has finally revealed to the world that he believes the war in Iraq is helping Al Qaeda. Don't believe me? Read Tony's words:
I'm not saying that any of these things [such as the Iraq war] don't affect their [bombers] warped logic or warped reasoning of what they do or that they don't use these things to try to recruit people. But I do say -- we shouldn't compromise with it...we shouldn't even allow them the vestige of an excuse for what they do.
Funny...those same exact words could be applied towards the U.S. and Britain's actions.

Don't you think it's high time the media call George and Tony on this admission of guilt? What the hell are they waiting for? Maybe they think the Prime Minister will actually handcuff himself at the next press conference? Who knows?!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Name:
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada